1709 Heathcliff Road
This beautiful brick home is tucked away in a cul-de-sac within a quiet neighbor just minutes from downtown High Point. The home is meticulously maintained and offers a comfortable space for each guest during their stay. The home has a total of 3 stories with 5 bedrooms and 4 full-sized bathrooms.
Main Level Includes (in addition to a den, sitting room, kitchen, and dining room):
- Bedroom with queen-sized bed, closet, office space with an attached full-sized bathroom
- Spacious covered back deck with a big green egg grill and seating that overlooks quiet, wooded space that includes a private park and walking trails.
Upper Level/2nd Floor Includes:
- Master bedroom with television, full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- 2 additional bedrooms – each room has a full bed and closet that share a full-sized bathroom.
- Laundry room
Lower Level/Finished Basement Includes:
- A queen-sized bed
- Full-sized bathroom
- Living room/sitting area with television
- Office space
Owner Name : Meredith Nelson
How Many Miles From The Market : 3
Neighborhood : Heathgate
House Age : 33
How Often Will You Clean : 2 Times Per Week
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 4
Number King Size Beds : 1
Number of Queen Size Beds : 2
Number of Double Size Beds : 2
Will you allow the renter to have entertainment? : No
Will you allow the renter to have pets in your house? : No
Do you have indoor pets? : Yes
How much are you renting your house for? : $5,500.00
Status : Not Available
Property ID : 13934